Friday 13 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Days Twelve And Thirteen

Welcome back to 25 Day’s Of Beauty. Today I’m combining days Twelve and Thirteen as I didn’t post yesterday.

In Day Twelve I received a travel sized tube of the Beautiful Butters Coconut Body Butter. This is a delightful body butter that isn’t too thick or greasy feeling but leaves skin feeling hydrated. It also smells divine. Unsurprisingly it stayed out of the box and whilst for some this is a filler product, I’m thoroughly enjoying this product.

And in Day Thirteen I received a travel sized bottle of the Shay and Blue White Peaches EDP Spray. We normally receive a Shay and Blue fragrance in the Calender and luckily it’s been a different scent each year. The White Peaches scent is nice but just a little bit too sweet for me. I’ll probably end up giving this to my mum or nan as they do prefer a sweeter scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment