Tuesday 3 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Three

Welcome back to my 25 Day’s Of Beauty Series where I unbox my Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender for you.

For Day Three I received a travel sized tube of the Formula Absolute Total Eye And Lip. Trying to find some information on this product is difficult because the packaging gives you nothing. And even the M&S website gives a minimal description of what actual product other than moisturise the eye and lip area, choosing instead to focus on what the brand itself stands for and how long it’s been running.

I’m not going to lie, I’m not going to use this. I’m very particular about what I put around my eyes and after past experiences with this brand, I think it’s a wise decision. My biggest bug bear about today though is the size of the box that this came in. Think roughly the size of a £1 carton of roses and that’s the size of this box. Which compared to the size of the product is ridiculous. I get they have a design but if you going to use a box that size, at least make sure the product fills more than a quarter of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment