Monday 10 August 2015

Review: Soap And Glory The Fab Pore

I'd never tried any Soap and Glory skincare before but after hearing rave reviews about The Fab Pore, I had to give it a go. And I'm so glad I did.

Please excuse how well used mine looks but I've used nothing but this since I brought it. It's perfect for giving my skin that deep cleanse I need after a week of work. I like the fact that this comes in a tub so I don't end up squeezing out too much and wasting it, plus it's great for keeping an eye on how much you have left. I will say now that I have normal to sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or cause any problems for my skin.

I use this mask once a week as a deep cleanser and apply a thin layer of this after I've cleansed my face. I like the consistency of this mask, it's not too thick but it's not really thin either. It spreads nicely on my face and I like that there are tiny exfoliating particles in there to help remove any dead skin. The only thing I'm not to keen on is the smell as it reminds me a bit of toothpaste but once it's on the skin you can't actually smell it.

I leave it on for ten to fifteen mintues and can feel my skin tightening as it gets closer to being taken off. All it takes is a warm wash cloth and it comes off quite easily. Afterwards my skin feels tighter,  thoroughly cleansed and ready for the rest of my skincare routine. I have some slight texture to my skin but I find this mask removes any signs of it.

If you're looking for a deep cleansing mask that doesn't break the bank but leaves brilliant results I highly recommend you check out The Fab Pore from Soap And Glory. Available here from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment