Thursday 13 August 2015

Top 3: Face Masks

When it comes to my skincare routine there is only one product that I'm constantly changing and that's my face masks. So today I thought I would show you my top three face masks.

My first mask of choice is also my favourite mask of all time and no matter how many I try, I always find myself going back to this one. It's the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask and it's one of those products that actually does as it says on the back. It's not one of the best smelling masks on the market but the results are that good that I don't care about the smell. A thick grey consistency, a thin layer of this goes a long way and you can feel it warming as soon as you spread across the skin. 10-15 minutes later swipe it away with a cloth and your skin will feel brand new. I love it as it pulls out all the impurities and crap from my skin and leaves it super soft. I use it once a week so that my skin doesn't get used to and then go in with a moisture mask mid week.

My next favourite mask is one that I can put on anytime of the day and if I forget it's on it's alright as it sinks right in. It's the Vitamin E Moisture Mask from Superdrug and it's one of my favourite budget masks. It comes in a handy squeezy tub and a small amount goes a long way.  Depending on how my skin is feeling depends on how much I use. If it doesn't feel to dehydrated I only apply a thin layer but if it feels dehydrated then I apply a thicker layer. As it is a sink in/leave on mask I don't have to worry about washing it off and I can carry on my day as normal. Once it has sunk in, I just apply the rest of my skincare routine as normal and I'm done.

And last but not least my third favourite mask is one that is still relatively new to me but I've used it enough and enjoyed the results enough to put it in my top 3. It is Soap and Glory's The Fab Pore and while it's different to any other mask I've tried it gives the same results as one's I've tried before. Green in colour and gritty in texture, this mask exfoliates as I apply it. It leaves my skin feeling tingly and tighter than before once I've washed it off and it helps to give me that deep cleanse that is similar with my Sanctuary Mask. I actually wrote a more indepth version which I posted here on Monday.

Have you tried any of these masks? Do you have any recommendations? If so let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment