Monday 3 August 2015

Review: Kate Moss Nude Collection

I've never really been much of a nude lipstick kinda girl but when I saw this collection from Rimmel my interest was piqued. And since I brought this lipstick I've become obessessed with mid toned pinky nude lipsticks.

I've got a few of the Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipsticks so I knew what they were like when I decided to buy it. I picked the shade 45 which is a really nice almost pink toned shade. It can be multi tonal though and depending on what colour I'm wearing depends on how it looks on. When I'm wearing my work uniform it looks more brown toned on me but when I'm not in my uniform it looks more pink toned.

As for the formula of the lipstick, it's very creamy and can applied very thinly for a sheer appearence or can be built up to an opaque finish. As a sheen finish lipstick this means it does need touching up every so often but it's no hassle and last longer than I thought it would on the lips. It can be very drying on the lips so I recommend wearing a lip balm underneath it.

If you're not sure if nude lipsticks suit you then I highly recommend you check this collection out. There are 5 shades in the range which means that will definitely be one to suit you. Sleek packaging, creamy in texture and inexpensive this is the perfect lipstick to try if you fancy giving nude lips a go.

Available from Boots and Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment