Monday 3 December 2018

Christmas Decoration Haul

 
Happy Monday! This weekend my Twitter and Instagram feeds have been filled with people who have decorated their houses and their Christmas trees.

I'm a massive fan of a Primark fleece and they absolutely smashed it with their Christmas range. They had a great range of their Christmas patterened fleeces but they also had two amazing character fleeces I just couldn't say no to. The first is one I'd been hoping they'd release for years and this year they answered my prayers. They released a Grinch printed fleece blanket. It's a stunning blue background with Grinch faces and the iconic picture of him holding the bauble. And the second is this gorgeous white Mickey and Minnie fleece blanket. It's stunning and has a repeated pattern of of Mickey and Minnie kissing under the mistletoe.

 When I nipped to The Range recently, I instantly fell in love with this little Christmas ornament. It's not the usual kind of ornament/decoration I go for but I just couldn't resist it. I think it's the cute little Santa's that made me love it so much. It feels really sturdy and well built and cost less than £3 if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if I'm going to place this on my desk or on my bookcase, it all depends on what space I have left after tinsel and lights. 


 
 Can we please talk about how cute these hanging decorations are. I've cut the string to hang them with off as they'll be too heavy to hang off anywhere safely. However these are still going to look cute sitting on a shelf somewhere. My only issue with them is the glitter and how you end up covered as soon as you touch it. These are the only three available as I couldn't just chose one, I ended up buying all three.


 
 I adore the Primark Christmas snowglobes. I already have all of the ones they'd previously released, which they still sell as part of their Christmas range but this year they've added another. How can anyone resist this Santa Clause who's stuck in a chimney. It's miniature so it doesn't take up too much and cost about £2 in total. If you haven't checked out the Primark decoration range, I highly recommend you do. It's budget friendly, has something for everyone and is constantly getting new styles and additions.

Who doesn't like a Christmas light or five? I love Christmas lights, they're possibly my favourite decoration. Nothing beats snuggling up in bed with a hot chocolate and a Christmas movie with nothing but the Christmas lights for illumination. I already have a lot of lights from previous Christmas' but can never help but buy more when they start to appear in the shops. The first set I brought are the most adorable little Christmas lights around. They consist of a thin wire string that holds miniature LED gingerbread men. They were only £5 from Marks and Spencers and are going to look adorable wrapped around the stem of a lamp or hanging off the edge of my bookcase. And the second set I got is again from The Range and couldn't be left on the shelf. They're miniature Snowmen with a white LED light inside. There is only ten in the box but because they're well size, ten is the perfect amount. I'm going to hang them over a couple of canvases I have hanging over my bed and pray that I don't get woken by taking a Snowman to the eye. 



 Another new lighting addition I have is again Snowman related. I couldn't help but order this when I saw it. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's a LED Laser Pyramid, each side has the same gorgeous pattern of The Snowman and incased inside is a set of rotating star lights that illuminate the beautiful scene on the outside. I love this so much and it was in fact the first Christmas decoration I brought this year and I've been dying to put it up for months. 

Now this little fella doesn't have a permanent home just yet but I wanted to share him all with you. Coming in at just £6 from Primark, this standing Gingerbread Man is absolutely adorable. He's soft to the touch with velvet buttons and a knitted scarf. He doesn't need support to stand would look adorable tucked in front of the Christmas tree with the lights shining down on him.

This is the first of two hanging plaques I brought. Primark smashed it with their Christmas Disney range and this wooden hanging sign was just one of many stunning pieces. With an old fashioned design of Mickey and Minnie decorating their tree, it's simplistic yet adorable and doesn't take away from any other decorations that may be near it. At the moment it's hanging off my mirror but I may have to use one of those command hanging strips to hang it from the wall. 


 And the last thing I have to share with you is something I intially was't going to buy but when I went back and brought, I knew it was something I'd have kicked myself for not buying if I hadn't. If you didn't know by now, I'm a massive fan of the Grinch. I don't know what it is but I absolutely adore him so of course when Primark released their Grinch Christmas range, I had to buy pretty much one of everything, including this Welcome To Whoville hanging sign. What's not to love about it, it's Christmassy, it's from one of my favourite films ever and it perfectly describes how my room will look when I've finished decorating it. And he wasn't massively expensive either which makes it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment