Wednesday 12 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Day Twelve


Welcome back to Day Twelve in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a travel sized bottle of the Pixi Rose Tonic. This is one of Pixi's newer releases and is suitable for those who can't use Glow Tonic or have sensitive skin in general. It's advertised as a soothing toner that helps with issues like dryness or redness. It claims to help minimise redness and calm skin whilst rehydrating and replenishing it. 

I've tried this before and I believe it's the reason I had an breakout epidemic for a good fortnight afterwards. I'm not sure though so I'm not going to say it's terrible but it seemed like a coincidence that I started using this and then had breakout appears. If you can't use Pixi's legendary Glow Tonic then I recommend this. From what I remember it did feel quite lightweight and soothing on the skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment