Sunday 16 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Days Fifteen And Sixteen


Welcome back to Days Fifteen and Sixteen in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In Day Fifteen's box I recieved a Studio 10 Lip Gloss. I don't plan on using this product. I'm not a fan of lip glosses and from trying it on the back of my hand, it's one of those horrid, hair stuck to your mouth kind of gloss. I'm definitely going to be putting this into my donate pile as I won't be getting any use out of it. 

 And in Day Sixteen's box I got the Diego Dalla Palma Eye Pencil in 01. Again this is a product I won't get any use out of as I don't use eye liners or eye pencils. I'll probably give this to a friend rather than donate it purely because of hygiene reasons. These two days have been a little disappointing for me but I'm sure we've still got tons of goodies to come in the last week of the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment