Monday 10 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Day Ten


Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved the Percy and Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery. It's a leave in treatment you apply to dry hair and allow to work overnight before washing it out as normal in the morning. It's advertised as quick absorbing treatment that helps to nourish and rehydrate hair whilst helping to fight frizz and boost hair's natural shine. 

This sounds like a genius product. I like how you can easily apply it to hair and sleep whilst it works, without the worry of it ruining your pillows. However I won't get any use of it until I wash my hair next which is in a few days as I literally washed it yesterday, not knowing I was going to recieve this today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment