Tuesday 4 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Four


Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved the Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara. I was a little dubious when I opened this as I really didn't like the Eyeko offering from last year but I was willing to give it a go. It has an extremely curved bristle brush that looks to hold just the right amount of product.

I was pleasently surprised when I tried it out this morning. I had a feeling I was going to like this as I am a big fan of bristle brushes but I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. It gave my lashes big volume and definition, didn't overload them with product and didn't droop or drop throughout the day. The only thing that annoyed me was how fiddly it was to apply but I think that all comes down to the fact that it's a miniature and you'd get a lot more control with the full size product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment