Wednesday 19 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Days Seventeen, Eighteen and Nineteen


Welcome back to Days Seventeen, Eighteen andd Nineteen in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. Let me just quickly apologise for not posting as reguarly with these, work and life has been ultra hectic so these extra unboxings have sort of been pushed aside in favour of working on my main posts. 

In Day Seventeen's box I recieved a tube of the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream. I'm looking forward to trying this out. It claims to help with dark circles and puffiness, two things my eyes are struggling with at the moment. You'll know if I like this as I'll probably feature it in my favourites at some point. 

In Day Eighteen's box I recieved a tube of the Formula Absolute Ultimate Night Cream. Again this is something that we've recieved before and it's not a bad products, it just doesn't work with my skin. It's a little too fragranced for my skin to handle but if your skin doesn't react to scented lotions then this is perfect for you. 

And in Day Nineteen I recieved a miniature Autograph Blusher Brush. I don't wear blusher or even use brushes anymore when I get ready so this is a bit of a waste on me. I'll probably add it to my to donate pile as it seems like it's really nice soft brush, it's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment