Monday 3 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Day Three


Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a miniature pot of the Prai Ageless Throat and Decolletage Cream. It's a complex cream that helps to fight sagging skin or thinner skin. It contains a mixture of Hyaluronic Acid and Prai's Precious Oil complex to hydrate and nourish the skin around you throat, neck and decolletage. 

This product isn't for me. I don't need to worry about sagging skin, crepiness or turkey neck right now so this is a product I know I won't get any use out of. It's advertised for those over 45 who's skin is more mature and in need of something to help with ageing and being only recently turned 26 I don't think I need to worry about it just yet. I might give this to my mum to try or one of the girls that I work with to give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment