Wednesday 5 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Day Five

Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

In today's box I recieved a generous sized bottle of the Shay And Blue Black Tulip EDP. It has top notes of snowdrops and cyclamen, heart notes of black tulip and plum as as well as base notes of white chocolate. It's a 10ml bottle but looks and feels a lot more expensive than it actually is. It's also advertised as a unisex fragrance making it perfect for both you and the man in your life.

I adore this. Usually when we get Shay and Blue scents in the calendar, I'm not usually a big fan. They're not usually my kind of scent but this one is absolutely divine. It's spicy yet soft and has a nice feminine scent to it that evokes the feeling of being a sensual, put together, bad ass bitch. It reminds me of another fragrance that I've worn before but I can't quite put my finger on which one it is. I wore this to work today and can happily say it lasted for an age on my uniform. It's definitely my favourite box so far but we still have another twenty boxes to open before I can say that it's my favourite from the calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment