Tuesday 11 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Eleven


Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved the Nuxe Nuxuriance Ultra Luxurious Body Cream. It's an ultra thick body cream that works to firm, nourish and aid cell renewal without leaving skin feeling sticky or greasy in any way. It's got a divine scent to it which I belive comes from the oils they like to use in their products. 

Damn this smells soooo good. And it feels really nice on the skin as well. It's thick enough feel it on the skin but it's not greasy and won't transfer onto your clothes. I've slathered myself with this when I got home from work and my skin feels amazing. I don't know if it's going to do anything long term but for now my usual dry arms are feeling smooth, soft and looking better than they have in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment