Friday 7 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Days Six And Seven

Welcome back to Days Six and Seven in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

In Day Six's box I recieved a generous sized tube of the Philip Kingsley The Elasticizer. This is another one of those products that features in the calendar every year. And considering I've recieved it for the last two years running, I've never actually tried it. From what I can remember it's a pre shampoo treatment that's supposed to nourish hair and comes in several scents. This is the Pomergranite and Cassis scent but I have recieved the original before as well as another I can't remember. 

 And in Day Seven's box I recieved a product that is exclusive to this calendar and can't be found anywhere else. It's the Skyn Iceland Berry Lip Fix. And when I say you can't get it anywhere, I mean it. There isn't even any information about this on the M&S website. I do love a good lip balm/lip fix product so I've been wearing this today instead of my normal Palmer's lip balm. It's nice, it hasn't done anything extraordinary to my lips and feels a lot different to the type of lip balms I normally use. I will definitely continue to use this and see if it changes how my lips look and feel over a longer period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment