Friday 14 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Days Thirteen And Fourteen

Welcome back to Days Thirteen and Fourteen in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In Day Thirteen's box I recieved a generous sized tube of The Hero Project HyaSoft Instant Moisture Boost Gel. I don't actually know a great deal about this product but from the way the instructions read, it's some sort of moisture boost that can be applied alone or underneath your moisturiser. I actually don't anything about this product but I have tried it and it's amazing. I applied this alone to freshly cleansed and it made my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I'm definitely going to get some use out of this.

And in Day Fourteen's box I recieved a miniature Leighton Denny Glass Nail File. Now I'm not saying this isn't a nice product to recieve but you recieve a nail file in every year's calendar and glass nail files don't break or wear like a normal nail file does. I'm not being ungrateful, I'm just saying that they could have chosen another product to go in this particular box and rotated the kind of products we recieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment