Wednesday 12 December 2018

Five Secret Santa Gift Ideas

Tis the season of Christmas parties and Secret Santa's. I absolutely hate this time of the year. It never fails to make me question if I actually know my work colleagues. Then you have the constraint of working to a budget but still wanting to look like you've put some effort into it. If you're currently in this predicament, then look no further. Today I've gathered five Secret Santa ideas that are all below £10 but still make it look like you've made an effort.

Typo Procaffeinating Reusable Cup £10
Know someone who loves their tea or coffee? Who's never seen with a Starbucks cup in their hand? Who can't function without their daily caffeine hit? Then this reusable mug from Typo will be right up their street. Not only will still get their daily caffeine hit but they'll be able to save themselves a little bit of money each time they're in their local coffee shop. If I was to recieve this as a Secret Santa gift, I'd be over the moon. I'm absolutely useless in the morning until I've had a cuppa.

Shit Happens Get Over It Book £6.99
If you work with or know someone who loves a good motivational quote this miniature book of quotes would be perfect for them. Each page contains an uplifting quote, some famous and recognisable and some more lesser know yet still motivational. And it's pocket size so it can easily be transported around in a handbag or backpack.

Typo Profanity Snap £6
Who in this day and age doesn't drop an F-bomb every now and again. I for one find swearing rather carthodic and when I saw this, I thought this would be a great game to play with a group of mates. I was actually going to buy this for my friend Sam but it sold out before I could. It's bound to be a great game to play over the festive period and I can imagine that a lot of the words featured in this game will be used as you play.

Lush Sweet Christmas Gift £9.95
Lush never fail to disappoint when it comes to Christmas gifts. But usually their gifts are a little more than a Secret Santa budget can stretch to. Yet this year they're gifts seem to be a little cheaper than normal and they actually have one that's under a tenner. The Sweet Christmas Gift contains the Candy Cane Bubble Bar and the Cheery Christmas Bath Bomb. Both are sweet scents with a hint of citrus and will probably be loved by most. Plus it comes pre-wrapped in a stunning box so all you need to then do is pop it in a gift bag and hey presto you have an amazing looking Secret Santa gift.

Gin Made Me Do It, Botanical Cocktail Book £7.19
Know someone who loves a cocktail and likes to try their hand at them at home? Then this cocktail recipe book will be right up their street. Filled with dozens of easy at home recipes, this book is perfect for any gin, cocktail or dinner party lover you know. And if you buy it off Amazon, you're likely to save yourself a few pennies as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment