Saturday 1 December 2018

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calendar Day One

It's December 1st! Not only does that mean that Christmas is a mere three and a half weeks away, it means that we can all start opening our advent calendars. I for one am extremely excited to start opening my advent calender as it means I can finally break open this years Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender. This year's calender is beautiful and I can't wait to recieve the plethora of beauty products that it's holding within each indvidual box.

In the first box they started off with a product they feature every year. It would be slightly annoying if it wasn't such a good product. Today's box featured a travel sized bottle of the L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel. This is the third bottle of this I've recieved from these calendars but it's not boring or repetitive as I love this shower gel. It lathers up well, smells divine and is generously sized for a advent calender. Whilst I'm loving this product, I am extremely excited to see what the future days hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment