Sunday 9 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Day Nine

Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

In today's box I recieved a generous sized tube of the REN V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream. It's advertised as a multi action cream that is to be applied to the face and neck each evening. It claims to smooth skin, even out uneven skin tone and reduce the appearence of fine lines whilst helping to protect from enviromental aggressors that cause premature ageing. 

I don't think I'm going to get much use out of this cream. It feels nice on the back of my hand but it's not what I look for in a night cream and I already have one that I use religiously. However I believe this could do wonders for the skin as REN skincare products are extremely effective and work well on a multitude of skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment