Saturday 8 December 2018

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar Day Eight


Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a full size bottle of Leighton Denny nail polish in the shade Be My Berry. It's a stunning red shade with a iridescent shimmer running throughout it. It's the perfect Christmas red and is possibly my favourite of the three nail polishes I've recieved since I started buying these calendars. 

This is a gorgeous red. I've just brought a red glitter polish for Christmas and I'm kind of regretting now that I've seen this. What I like about it is that it's not a chunky glitter that's going to be a bitch to remove. It's more of a metallic shimmer that gives the look of being made up of tons of tiny pieces of glitter. The only thing I don't like about this polish is the brush. It's one of those horrid thin ones that takes forever to paint each nail and is guaranteed to create a mistake or two. I much prefer a thicker square brush but I will still give this polish a go as I can't resist how gorgeous it looks in the bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment