Sunday 2 December 2018

Marks And Spencer's Beauty Advent Calendar Day Two


Welcome back to Day Two in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a tube of the Filorga Time Filler Eyes Absolute Eye Cream. This is a thick balm like eye cream that claims to smooth out expression lines, evens out the appearence of skin and helps to combat skin sagging. I recieved a 4ml tube of product with the full size retailing at £47 for a 15ml pot. 

The box was quite light when I took it out of the calendar so I wasn't surprised when something as small as this tube fell out. Initially I was disappointed and thought that they'd reduced the size of the of the tube but when I read it was an eye cream it all made sense. Eye creams come in smaller packaging anyway so it was understandable why the tube was smaller than average. My first impressions of this cream are that it's very thick, feels more like a balm than a cream and would do a good job at nourishing and hydrating the under eye area for a longer period of time. I haven't tried it on my face yet but I'd say this would take a good two to three uses to really notice any difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment