Friday 1 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day One

It's that time of the year again. It's time to welcome back my 25 Day's Of Beauty. If you're new here and don't know what I'm talking about, let me explain. Every year for the past three years I've brought the Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender and shared my unboxing of each day with you until Christmas Day. This year is no different and I've been counting down the days until I could open the first door.

And here is Day One! Even before I opened this I knew it was going to be a good sized product just from the weight of the box. And in Day One we have a Rosie For Autograph Amazing Radiance Body Glow.

I absolutely adore the Rosie For Autograph products and this one is no different. This is a tinted body lotion that adds a hint of a glow to your skin. It's going to be the perfect product for the upcoming festive season, the gorgeous glow it leaves behind perfect for any Christmas parties you may have been invited to. I smothered myself in this, this morning because it's the 1st of December and I wanted to. It gave my skin a beautiful glow and smelt absolutely divine. Packed with orange blossom, white flowers and sandalwood, you'll be smelling this on your skin for ages after you've applied it and will definitely grab the attention of anyone around you. A brilliant product for the first day, it's bound to only get better from here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment