Saturday 9 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Nine



Welcome back to Day Nine in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved a full sized bottle of the Nails Inc Gel One Coat Nail Polish in Molten Star. This is one of their Gel like formula based polishes that makes it look like you've had a gel manicure but without the UV light or harmful glue. It' has a thicker formula than other polishes which makes it sit and look plumper on the nail, with a high shine finish that makes it looks you've had it done professionally. 

I surprisngly love this shade. It's not the normal shade I'd go for but because the festive season is quickly approaching it is just the perfect Christmas shade. I haven't tried this yet as I've already got nail polish on but I can't wait to try this. Not only is the colour going to look spectacular but the finish sounds like it's going to fantastic as well. I'm a big fan of Nails Inc polishes but rarely buy them because I don't like to spend on polish that will inevitably just be chipped off when I go back to work. So it's nice to recieve this in the calender as a treat, especially considering it's a full sized bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment