Saturday 2 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Two



Welcome back to Day Two in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. In today's box I recieved a deluxe sample size of the Filorga Meso-Mask.

 The Filorga Meso-Mask is a leave on face mask that claims to smooth skin and reveal skin's natural radiance. It's also supposed to reduce the appearence of wrinkles and fatigue both of which can lead to skin looking dull and lifeless. This mask doesn't necessarily need to be washed off but can be removed with a damp cotton pad if you wish.

I haven't had chance to try this mask today but I'm defnitely going to give it a go when I mask next. It sounds quite promising as a product but I don't think I necessarily need it to help with wrinkles or anti-ageing. However I'll give it a go as I do love a good face mask so keep your eyes peeled on my Snapchat and InstaStories to see what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment