Saturday 16 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Sixteen



Welcome back to Day Sixteen in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I revieved a travel sized bottle of the Percy And Reed Session Hold Hairspray. It's advertised as a ultra fine, humidty proof hairspray that gives hair a strong hold that looks completely natural and invisible to the eye. It claims to not leave hair feeling crunchy, rock hard or sticky, three of the worst problems when it comes to hairspray. 

I'm not someone who uses hairspray often but I like the sound of this. I always struggle with little fly aways at the back of my head that frustrate me to no end. So this may be exactly what I need to keep those smooth and tucked away. I haven't tried this yet today as I've only been at home baking but I have my work do later and am definitely going to try this and see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment