Tuesday 5 December 2017

Mark's And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Five



Welcome back to Day Five in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. And today's box may just be my favourite so far.

 In today's box I recieved a tube of the Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel. I always love recieving Rodial products in the calenders each year as it's a brand I've always wanted to try but haven't wanted to pay out price wise for just in case the products don't agree with me. And today's product is a great example of that. Coming in at £85 a pot, the Sculpting Gel is a pricey product to buy without trying first which makes this 15ml sample size perfect for testing it on skin without having to worry about having wasted money.

I really like this. I tried it on the back of my hand when I first opened the box and then when I was doing my skincare, I slathered my face in this. A little goes a long way and leaves skin feeling ultra hydrated, smooth and soft to the touch. It sank into skin instantly and left my skin feeling refreshed almost immediately. Make up applied nicely over top and throughout the day, my skin felt supple and hydrated even though I'm starting to get a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment