Friday 15 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Fifteen



 
Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

In today's box I recieved a full sized Diego Dalla Palma Cigilione Lash Booster Mascara. With a waved bristle brush, this mascara works to not only give lashes volume and definiton but also to strengthen lashes as well as promoting natural growth. It's perfect for all lashes but those with sparse, widely spaced lashes are more likely to benefit more from this.

I was intrigued by this when I opened the box this morning. The brush is like no other that I've tried before and I was looking forward to trying it. And it's not a bad mascara, it gave my lashes volume, definition and made my eyes look wide awake. And usually after a few hours my lashes have drooped and fallen flat but with this I still had definition in my lashes a good six hours after I applied it. It hasn't flaked, smudged or transfered in any way but I can't say it is sweat or cry proof so I'd still definitiely choose a waterproof mascara if you know you'll be having a good cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment