Friday 22 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty One



Welcome back to Day Twenty-One in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In yesterday's box I got a rollerball of the Balance Me Rose Otto Facial Oil. It's a lightweight facial oil that is suitable for sensitive skins and helps reduce the appearence of redness. The essential rose oil works to nourish, hydrate, plump and strengthen skin without weighing it down or leaving it feeling greasy. 

I've been really looking forward to trying this product out. It's lightweight, easy to apply and nourishes skin without leaving it feeling clogged or greasy to the touch. I've only used it once but I liked it and if I continue to like it then there will definitely be a full review up next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment