Sunday 10 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Ten



Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved the Formula Radiance Reveal Peel. This sounds like it could be a brilliant product. It's a thin cream that you apply to dry skin and rub in like you would a moisturiser but instead of sinking in, this cream works to loosen and remove dead skin cells which then reveals skins radiance and gives back that healthy glow. 

I'm really intrigued by this product. There are no AHA's in the ingredients key, the usual ingredients when it comes to exfoliation which to me makes this product a mystery. I popped a bit on the back of my hand out of curiosity, it seemed a bit like a normal cream on my skin but when I started to rub it it, the cream went from being smooth to a slightly grittier texture and small balls started to form on my hand. Upon reading up on this product, the small balls turned out to be dead skin cells that the peel had removed as I rubbed it in. And if it felt that good on the back of my hand, I can only imagine how good it's going to feel on my face. I'll be definitely doing a full review of this, so keep your eyes peeled (excuse the pun) in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment