Saturday 23 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty Three


Welcome back to Day Twenty-Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved a tube of the Formula Ultimate Sleep Cream. It's a thick night cream that works as you sleep to make it look like you've had eight hours sleep even if you haven't. This is very similar to the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream in that it hydrates, plumps and soothes skin whilst you sleep. 

I've been looking forward to trying this product out. I'm a big fan of the Garnier Miracle Sleeping but ever since I've heard about this product, I've wanted to try it. And tonight is the night. It feels a little thicker than the Garnier but still feels very hydrating and soothing on the skin. A full review/comparison of this will be coming after I've given this a full trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment