Tuesday 5 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Four

Welcome Back to Day Four of my Mark's and Spencer's Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I recieved a tube of the Gatineau Melatogenine Advanced Rejuvenating Cream. It's a thick balm like cream that claims to help with wrinkles, radiance and firmness. It combines biotechnology and natural ingredients such as Marine Collagen to help with the visible signs of advanced ageing.

I like the feel of this cream. As soon as I opened the box I popped a bit of this on the back of my hand. It's very thick, a bit too thick for a day cream in my opinion but once it's rubbed into the skin it leaves it feeling smooth, hydrated and soft to the touch. As it's aimed at anti ageing I don't think I'll be getting a lot of use out of this but may give it to my mum to try to get her thoughts, as she's been on the lookout for a new day cream for a while. However I think she may not like it that much when she sees the price. We recieved a 15ml tube in a calender which is a brilliant size to try but at £86 for a full sized 50ml pot, I don't think this would be a product I'd rush out to repurchase when this tube runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment