Sunday 17 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Seventeen



Welcome back to Day Seventeen in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I revieved a sample tube of the REN Keep Young And Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot. This is a gel serum that hydrates, firms, lifts and plumps skin in an instant. It can be applied under moisturiser as part of your normal skincare routine but can also be applied over make up to give skin a quick boost without disrupting make up. 

I am really looking forward to trying this out. It sounds like an instant boost for skin that will refresh and hydrate without weighing skin down or clogging pores. I'm most likely going to use this predominently under make up but to see how it works over make up, I will give it a go. I'm sure there will be a full review of this on the blog if I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment