Wednesday 13 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Thirteen



Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved a bottle of Shay and Blue EDP in the scent Blood Oranges. It's a very festive scent, which makes it very appropriate to feature in a Christmas Advent Calender. It is an Eau De Parfum which means it'll last a long time on the skin, leaving you smelling gorgeous for longer. 

This is a nice scent but not one that I would wear personally. If you like fruity scents with a hint of musk then this scent would be right up your street. I may use this as a room spray as it makes me feel festive when I smell it and I don't want to leave a stunning scent like this in the bottle. So a room spray this will be for me as it doesn't sit well on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment