Sunday 3 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Three



Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved a Nuxe Precious Scented Shower Oil. Every year Marks and Spencers put a well sized sample of a Nuxe product and this year is no different. Today's box contained a Precious Scented Shower Oil, a divine smelling shower gel that leaves skin feeling clean, nourished and smooth to the touch.

I haven't had chance to try this product today but I can tell that I'm going to love this product. It smells gorgeous, feels nice on the back on the hand and doesn't feel like it's going to leave skin feeling greasy after use. I'm sure if I like this as much as I think I'm going to I'll do a full review or feature it in a favourites post at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment