Tuesday 12 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twelve



Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 I know I said one of the earlier boxes was my favourite but today's box has outdone that one. I had actually forgotten we were recieving a bottle of Liquid Gold Rose in the calender so this was a nice surprise. I actually recieved a bottle of the original Liquid Gold last year and fell in love with it and now have a full sized bottle I reach for reguarly. Liquid Gold Rose is a new release for the brand and combines the powerful Glycolic Acid formula of the classic Liquid Gold with rose extract to give skin an instant hydration boost whilst resurfacing and smoothing the skin. 

As I said I already love the classic Liquid Gold so I'm really looking forward to trying out the Rose version. Liquid Gold has changed my skin for the better since I started using it last year, so I can not wait to see how my skin feels after using Liquid Gold Rose. A full review of this will probably appear here at some point and I can see myself paying out for a full sized bottle when this is empty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment