Wednesday 6 December 2017

Top 5: Christmas Jumpers

Everywhere you look at the moment, there are Christmas jumpers. Cheesy, light up, classy, understated and just downright gaudy, I love them all. However with so many to choose from, I thought it best to whittle it down to my favourite five that I've seen around.


Black Gingerbread Fairisle Knit Christmas Jumper £15.99
The first jumper that has caught my eye this year is this adorable gingerbread man jumper from New Look. It's everything I'd personally look for in a Christmas jumper. It has gingerbread men, candy canes and a seasonal greeting, what else could you ask for in a Christms jumper? It's one of the most tasteful jumpers out there and comes in at a good price, even if you only wear it this festive season. I'm definitely going to see if I can get my hands on it when I'm in New Look next.

Mickey Mouse Christmas Jumper £14
This next jumper I already own and am planning on breaking out this weekend. From Primark, this jumper is brilliant quality for it's price. Thick but not too heavy, knitted but not itchy, this jumper will keep you cosy whilst giving you that festive feeling. And it's an added bonus if you're a fan of Disney. I wasn't actually going to buy a Christmas jumper this year until I saw this one. All of the ones Primark had released were either a weird material or sat too short on the body. I'm a lady with a bigger bust and this fits that as well as finishing just under my bum so that everything that I want is covered. If you've been struggling to find a jumper in Primark go for this one or look for one that's a little heavier in material, I find those are the ones that sit well.

 Boohoo Ivy Filthy Animal Christmas Jumper £18
It wouldn't be a Christmas jumper post without featuring a Home Alone jumper. And Boohoo have brilliant one. Coming in at £18 their Ivy Filthy Animal Jumper comes in either red or black and is available up to a size 22. If you're a fan of Home Alone this jumper would be perfect for you. Whilst I like the Home Alone films, I think I'll be giving this jumper a miss and will probably get the pj set Primark are selling at the moment.

 ASOS Christmas Jumper With Let's Make Out Slogan £22
If you're looking for a cheekier style Christmas jumper this one from ASOS is perfect. With a sprig of mistletoe and a cheeky Let's Make Out slogan, this lightweight looking jumper would definitely garner you a few looks. It's a little pricier than some of the others featured but like everything from ASOS, you're paying for a good quality that could last you more than just one Christmas. I'd hurry if this catches your interest, there weren't many left when I last looked.

Primark Santa Baby Jumper £12
And the last jumper is another I acutally own. When I saw it in Primark, I knew I just had to get it. Coming in at £12, this is the least expensive of the lot but is good quality for it's price. Thick but not too thick, knitted but now itchy, this jumper is just the right amount of understated and cheese combined. I get to wear a Christmas jumper to work during the lead up to Christmas and I think this is going to be my go to choice out of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment