Thursday 14 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Fourteen



Welcome back to Day Three in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.


 In today's box I recieved one of my holy grail products in form of the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. This is a thick, rich nourishing cleanser that can be used to both break down and remove make up but also to clean and nourish skin.

I absolutely love this product. I have a full size tub of this that I use on the regular as it just works wonders on my skin. Thick and rich in texture, I don't waste this by using it to take off my make up. I only use it on bare skin as I find it works so much better. After every use my skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated but not heavy or weighed down. If you've recieved this today and haven't tried it before, I think you'll love it. It's the perfect winter cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment