Monday 11 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Eleven


Welcome back to Day Eleven in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

 In today's box I recieved a Look Good Feel Better Sculpting Sponge. This has the same shape as your standard beauty blender on one end but the other is chiselled into a straighter edge for things such as baking or applying contour. It's quite a firm sponge, perfect for applying contour and powder products but isn't too firm that you couldn't use it to apply foundation and concealer if you wanted to. 

This has to be my least favourite box so far. Whilst the sponge feels nice, it just feels like a filler product. I understand that they try and feature as many brands as they do in their Beauty Hall but this product is just a little bit disappointing to me. I much prefer recieiving the skincare products as they are more what I look at in Marks and Spencers as a consumer. That being said, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful and will happily use this sponge but it's just not my favourite box so far. Not everyone is going to enjoy everything this calender has to offer and today just happens to be my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment