Thursday 7 December 2017

Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Seven



Welcome back to Day Seven in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved a tube of the Korres Wild Rose Advanced Repair Sleeping Facial. This is the first year that the calender has had a Korres product in it and I have to say I'm pretty impressed by their debut. The Sleeping Facial Cream is a thick night cream packed with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Wild Rose Oil to nourish, hydrate and repair skin as you sleep. It claims to be suitable for all skin types but if you have skin that is very sensitive to fragrance I'd say that this would be a miss product for you. The fragrance isn't ridiculously overpowering and disappears once it's rubbed into skin but it could still cause problems if you have extremely sensitive skin.

I am going to try this when I go to bed tonight and I have high hopes for it. My skin agrees with all of it's ingredients so I can imagine it would do wonders for my skin. The thick balm like texture sounds like it could be very nourishing on the skin; perfect for this time of the year, something my skin is loving right now. The only thing that could ruin this product for me is the fragrance. Dependng on how strong the fragrance of the product, depends on how my skin reacts. A lot of heavily scented products cause my skin to breakout and I have this gut feeling this one is going to do the same. I really hope it doesn't as I think this could be a brilliant product for my skin. I'll make sure to share  whatever the consequences or results of using this product are either here in a post or on my Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment