Friday 8 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Eight



Welcome back to Day Eight in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved a deluxe sample size of the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara. It has a curved brush that claims to lift, curl and volumise lashes. The formula whilst not waterproof is supposed to be smudge proof and the curl of your lashes is supposed to last for twelve hours. The formula is also enriched with Keratin and Shea Butter to nourish and strengthen lashes as you wear it. 

I tried this today as part of my make up and I can't say I was blown away. The brush didn't seem to hold a lot of product and the curved brush didn't do a lot in terms of lifting, curling or volumising my lashes. I found I had to go in with two coats to give my lashes any definition and actually made them clump together ever so slightly. If I'm honest, I don't know if I didn't get on with this mascara because I'm in the midst of the cold and just wasn't feeling it or because it just didn't work. I may give this another go tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled for my full opinion of this product either here or on my social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment