Sunday 24 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty Four

Welcome to the Penultimate Day of my 25 Day's Of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender.

In today's box I recieved a PUR Correcting Illuminate and Glow Primer. This is a correcting primer that works to brighten skin and give it a boost when it's looking a little dull and lifeless. It also contains mushroom silve ear extract to give skin a hydration boost that will slowly release throughout the day to give skin continous hydration.

I tried this this morning when doing my make up and I have to say whilst I liked it, I wasn't blown away by it. It sunk into my skin quicker than other primers I've tried and whilst it added a glow in some places, it also just made me look sweaty in others. This is a nice primer and held my make up on for a whole eight hour shift at work but it didn't blow me away like my Maybelline Primer does.

No comments:

Post a Comment