Friday 22 December 2017

Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty Two



Welcome back to Day Twenty Two in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's I recieved a tube of the Autograph Hydrating Confidence Boost Primer. This is a lightweight gel-esque primer that contains Aloe and Cucumber extracts to hydrate skin as well as prolong the wear of make up. It's also hypoallergenice and suitable for all skin types. 

I was going to use this when I did my make up today but I compeltely forgot. I did however pop a bit on the back of my hand and I think this will be a product I'll get a lot of use from. It felt very cooling, hydrating and soothing on the back of my hand and left it feeling slightly tacky which means any base products you apply over top will adhere nicely. I'm definitely try this out tomorrow without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment