Monday 18 December 2017

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Eighteen



Welcome back to Day Eighteen in my 25 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recived a tube of the Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion. This is an AHA based body cream that contains a high concentrate of Lactic Acid that works to loosen and remove any dead skin cells. It help promote healthy cell renewal, which essentially gives skin it's healthy glow.

I'm looking forward to trying this product. I've heard good things about this product and Ameliorate as a brand. I do have trouble with dry/uneven patches on my arms so I think this moisturiser is going to be perfect for that. I always moisturise at night before I get into bed so I've put it by my bed ready to use tonight. If I like this and see visible results I'll be posting a full review of this on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment