Wednesday 9 December 2015

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Nine



Welcome back to Day Nine in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a tube of the Filorga Time Filler Anti Wrinkle Cream. It's a product that is supposed to give similar to results as botox but without the frozen face look. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid to help skin retain moisture whilst a tetrapeptide helps remove any signs of ageing. 

Now I'm only 23 so I don't personally need to worry about products like this at the moment but I may hand this over to a family member and get them to report back on what it's like. I will give a mini review of the product when I do my overall review of the calender. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Ten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment