Saturday 12 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day 11&12



Welcome back to Day Eleven and Twelve in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. I have to apologise for not posting Day 11 on the 11th but I was out late and didn't get a chance to write the post. So I thought I'd pop the two days together. 

In Day 11 box I recieved a sample sized bottle of Josh Wood Full Bodied Shampoo. It's a shampoo designed to work with coloured hair and contains Rice Proteins to protect the hair. I don't have coloured hair so I won't be using this but my mum does so I may give it to her and get her thoughts on it for my calender review. 

And in Day Twelve I recieved a Diego Dalla Palma Lipstick. I believe it's a limited edition shade as when I looked at them online I couldn't find the shade anywhere. It's a beautiful peachy nude shade which I think they chose as it will suit a variety of skintones. It's a sheen finish lipstick which also makes a nude shade a good choice as they are so much easier to touch up than darker bolder shades. A full review will be posted once I've given it a proper try. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment