Friday 18 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Eighteen



Welcome back to Day Eighteen in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Soap with Shea Butter. How cute is this soap? I didn't even know Crabtree and Evelyn did soap and this one is absolutely adorable. It contains Shea Butter which helps soften skin and helps absorb any moisturiser that you apply afterwards. 

I actually can't wait to try this out. It's so diddy and cute and smells heavenly. I don't normally use bars of soap when I'm in the bath as I prefer shower gels and body scrubs but I'm definitely going to be giving this one a go. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Nineteen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment