Thursday 17 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Days Sixteen and Seventeen



Welcome back to Days Sixteen and Seventeen in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. I'm sorry that I didn't post day sixteen last night but I was out getting into the festive spirit with my work mates. So I thought I'd chuck the two days together and give you a bumper post. 

In Day Sixteen's Box I recieved a Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel. Now this is a product I know nothing about and haven't heard a lot about either. Now I know a lot of you are probably scoffing at the idea of a product having Dragon's Blood in it and I will say now that I don't believe it's a proper ingredient. But I do know that when I use products including Dragon's Blood that my skin looks better than it normally does. 

As with the other products in this calender if I like it a full review will appear on the blog but if I don't like it there won't be any follow up on it. 

And in Day Seventeen I recieved a tube of the Swell Advanced Volumising Masque. First off this smells horrible and it could be smelt before I even opened the box. This is a hair mask that claims to help improve volume, hair growth and reduce hair loss. It's colour safe and has no silicones, no sls, no build and is a minimum of 97% natural. I'm a fan of hair masks and I like to look after my hair but this one is aimed hair problems I don't have, so I won't be using it but may just pass it on to my mum or a friend. 

I'll see you all tomorrow Day Eighteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment