Sunday 6 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Six


Welcome back to Day Six in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

Remember when I said my favourite box so far was the Pur Minerals Mascara well today's box overtook it as not only my favouite box so far but also as probably my favourite box of the whole calender.

In today's box I recieved a 15ml sample size of Rosie Huntington Whiteley's second fragrance for Autograph. It's called Rosie For Autograph Nuit Parfum and it's delectable.  It's got the same base note as the original Rosie For Autograph scent but the Nuit scent is mixed with Jasmine and Musk as well to give it a more evening scent.

This 15ml of Eau De Parfum is a really nice deluxe size but I can tell you now it's not going to last me long. I go through Rosie For Autograph fragrance so quickly as I just can't get enough of it. Let's hope it can last me the nineteen days til Christmas where hopefully I'll recieve another bottle as a present.

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment