Friday 4 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Four

Holidays are coming! Welcome back to Day Four in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

Today's box is my favourite box so far. Inside the box I got the Pur Minerals Volume Vixen 4in1 Mascara. I knew this was in the box as it's listed on the back but I didn't know what day it would be in. I've been looking forward to trying this out as I was intrigued by the 4 in 1 aspect of it. It's advertised as a 4 in 1 Full Volumising Mascara with Keratin and free from any Parabens. It's supposed to give lashes intense colour, a dewy shine whilst the Keratin and Panthenol infused formula helps strengthen, thicken and seperate lashes.

And I have to say I'm impressed. The brush is more square than round and the bristles are farther apart than a normal brush. The formula looked wetter than most which made me apprehensive but on application it didn't slide everywhere. The brush made giving my lashes volume and definition easy and I was left with a volumised but natural look. A full review of this will definitely be coming soon.

See you tomorrow for Day Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment