Wednesday 23 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty-Three

Holidays are coming! Welcome back to the penulitmate day of my Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender.

In today's box I recieved a Stila Lip Glaze in the shade Sugar Plum. It's a nice sized product but when you actually look at the amount of product you get in the tube compared to the size of the packaging it's not very good. It's a nice coloured gloss, more of a mauvey shade that overly pink and I'm sure it looks nice on the lips but I'm not a gloss kind of girl. Also I'm not keen on the brush like applicator as I find that they can malt and leave bits all over the lip. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a review of this but if I do then you can expect it to be up after the new year.

I'll see you all tomorrow for the final day of the calender.

No comments:

Post a Comment